The Children2; “WOW” I have to say it again
“WOW” Mark L Brown did a phenomenal job with the kids a the Middle
School yesterday. He started out talking about his relationship with
“His Family”, very important. Then he talked about the play, “Beauty and
The Beast”. Lastly he talked about “Bullying”. The giver and the
receiver. Man his talk was so powerful even I was in tears. It really
brought home, our words have a profound and lasting effect.
Ephesians 4:29 “Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but
only such for building up, that fits the occasion, that it may give
grace to those who hear.”
Point; We are all Minsters and we need to
be very careful what we say, the kids are listening. This is Mark's
ministry and man you are doing a great job. Question? What ministry are
you leading, what are you teaching. Remember the kids are listening.
Today provide a positive massage to all that hear!
God Loves You and So Do I.
“GEORGE WILLIS MINISTRIES”
No comments:
Post a Comment